Due to the the conclusion of a big program at work and a medical procedure for TWNF, I didn’t get to as many of these as I would have liked! But to keep me accountable, here are the results of my 7/30-8/5 goals.
- Write at least 2,000 words of my novel that I feel good about. I wrote exactly none of this. I think it was because I was too focused on the blog. I need to be better at establishing a regular morning routine, which means going to bed earlier! Which is hard, living in a studio with TWNF.
- Create 3 blog posts for TWN I exceeded this goal, and created 4 posts!
- Add TWNF (Travel and Write Novels Fiance) to my bank account & order him a debit card. Banks are only open during business hours which makes this hard! But will hopefully happen tomorrow, when I have the day off to get my marriage license!!
- Go on a run at least twice this week Fail. I ran once…
- No internet after 8:00pm (except for blogging) I mostly managed to make this happen, so I’m counting it as a success!