I’m getting married in less than 2 weeks…so…it doesn’t quite feel like “real life” right now, with all of the loose ends to tie up regarding the wedding. I can’t say I won’t be happy when wedding planning is over, as it’s not my thing.
But, onward with my goals!
- Go on a long hike this weekend
- Run twice this week
- Go to yoga once
- Finish every wedding related thing before the weekend so I don’t have to worry about it then.
I’d like to do more work outs than the above, given that I’m going to be parading around 100+ people in two weeks, but I also want to be realistic. I went to a yoga class last Thursday night for the first time in a while, and I’m sore still, but it felt so healthy stretching out that I’d like to make this a regular part of my routine.
- Get TWNF (Travel and Write Novels Fiance) to change his direct deposit to our joint account.
- Make final wedding payments this week!
- Write every morning. The main factor to whether I succeed or not in this is how early I go to bed. I need a minimum of 8, ideally 9, hours between going to bed and waking up, which accounts for the time it takes to fall asleep, waking up in the middle of the night, etc. If you’re curious, my writing routine has been taking a shower, brewing some tea, and writing as my hair dries out. I managed about 30 minutes of writing on my novel this morning, but progress was made! I’ve decided to take the main character in a bit of a different–fruitful I hope–direction. EDIT: Switching this to “write every day”.